Wednesday, April 30, 2014

New Favorite Kindergarten Spring Lesson

This is our last day for "Spring" in Kindergarten and it's been so rainy I decided to bring in a little video clip of Singin' in the Rain. (I used safeshare.tv as usual to make sure that there were no surprises at the end when the suggestions pop up. I can't figure out how to embed non-youtube videos here so I'll just post the link to the video. http://safeshare.tv/w/YxRyKPEGnc). After we watched the video, and talked about some of the fun stuff he was doing in the rain, I mentioned that I don't have umbrellas or puddles in my room but we do all have our imaginations. I handed out scarves and we turned the video on again and just played around, walking the beat, pretending to tap dance, pretending to jump in puddles and all around having a great time. So fun! Today I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment